1. Collection of your Personal Information: In order to better provide you with the products and services on our site, Sierra Homes may collect personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, the following: IP Address We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you fill out a contact form or subscribe to an email list.
2. Use of your Personal Information: Sierra Homes collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and to deliver the services that you have requested. Sierra Homes may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Sierra Homes and its affiliates, such as: To send you e-mails. To contact you directly via e-mail or phone. To send you periodic polls or surveys.
3. Sharing Information with Third Parties: Sierra Homesmay share data, such as first and last name and e-mail address with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you e-mail or postal mail, or to provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Sierra Homes and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Sierra Homes may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sierra Homesor the website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sierra Realty Group, LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Sierra HOmes or the public.
4. Automatically Collected Information: Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Sierra Homes. This information can include your IP address(es), browser type, domain names, access time, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service and to provide general statistics regarding Sierra Homes website.
6. Accessing, Updating, or Deleting User Content and Your Personal Information: You may access, update, or delete your personal information by contacting us at [email] or write us at: 1800 Pembrook Drive, Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32810. We will make good faith efforts to resolve requests to correct inaccurate information except where the request is unreasonable, requires disproportionate technical effort or expense, jeopardizes the privacy of others, or would be impractical.
7. Contact Information and Privacy Questions: Sierra Homeswebsite may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Sierra Homespages, or register with Sierra Homes site or services, a cookie helps Sierra Homes to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping address, and so on. When you return to Sierra Homes website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use Sierra Homes features that you have previously customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of Sierra Homes services or websites you visit.
Links: Sierra Homes website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our site to make certain that they are familiar with the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
As a consumer, you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted from our records or to request what data has already been collected. For more information please contact us at (407) 979-4473.